Prayer Needed

To all my church family, many friends, partners in ministry, and concerned believers, I wanted to take a minute and give detail to my request for prayer. As many of you know, several months ago i underwent a procedure on my heart to fix a problem called A flutter. This issue caused my pulse to run 120 beats a min for over 5 months. Night and day my heart pounded as if I had been running several miles. Unfortunately, even though that procedure was totally successful, there is now the need to deal with the root of that problem known as A fib. This is not a uncommon issue but due to the nature of my kidney battle has turned into something very serious.
The point? Tom morning (Tues Dec. 4) I will be undergoing a similar surgery to eradicate this whole issue entirely. AFter several months of “ridin’ it out” it has reached a critical nature. This is nothing to be alarmed by but is def something that needs immediate attention. As always, I value your prayer and thoughts going into this type of procedure. From what I know, this operation will take around 4-5 hours and require general anesthesia. Barring any complications (in Jesus name) I will be released Wed morning from the hospital.
We know that this is all a plot conceived by hell itself and all sickness is of the one and only devil! None of this was\is God’s plan and His Cross still stands as the anchor of all my hope. Thank you for caring enough to read this little update and pray as the Lord leads you tom. I will be going in at 7eastern and the operation will begin around 9-10am roughly. Please cover Amie and I as we press forward with the vision and ministry we have been entrusted no matter what the devil throws our way! A report will be given as soon as possible and until then thanks again for all your love and support. Joel

41 Responses to “Prayer Needed”

1. Josh Roberie says:

Praying for you Pastor Joel!

2. Cliff says:

Praying Pastor Joel! Joshua 1:9 (NLT)

3. Jessica McCall-Goldberg says:

Pastor Joel all of us from Destiny Fellowship are lifting you up in prayer!

4. Linda Veraghen says:

Thank you Pastor Joel for reaching out for prayer. We are again honored to cover you and Amie with prayer. Peace in Jesus name to you and your wife this evening…lie down in peace and sleep for the LORD alone makes you dwell in safety – Psalm 4:8

5. Christine henderson says:

Praying!

6. Wendy says:

All of us here at CFC Seattle will be praying. we are in agreement to healing and God is watching over the surgeon hands and nurse’s during your time tomorrow.

7. Hey Joel,

Is Scott Dawkins here.
    I was worship pastor at ImagineNations Church Sydney for Ps Jack Hanes, but now living in Phoenix pioneering ImagineNations Church Phoenix. Anyway, enough on introductions.

Will be praying for you tomorrow Joel, and for your family.

God’s provision and blessing of healing is yours.

Scott

8. Earon James says:

Praying for you and your wife Pastor Joel as you continue to stand for healing.

9. Jenny Spencer says:

Will be praying for you tomorrow morning and throughout the day that the Lord will place his hand upon you and guide the doctors hands also.

10. Sally A. Bonsra says:

We believe for quick recovery. Pastor we all stand in faith that what the Lord has started, He will bring to completion. from Canada

11. Carole Fitzgerald says:

Bro. Joel, you and Amie will most definitely be in my prayers on Tuesday, December 4th. I keep a prayer journal and I pray for you every day. I know the Lord will sustain you and return you total and complete wellness. You are an awesome man of God and I look forward to the day when I learn that you are TOTALLY healed in every way. The body of Christ stands strong with you.

12. Don Matheny says:

Brother Joel,

It’s early morning Tuesday, Dec. 4th, here in Nairobi. Just read your blog & I am pressing in through prayer for you right now. Full & complete healing for which you and so many others have stood in faith for many years.

Believing for an awesome outcome in the name of Jesus.

13. Sandra & Garlin Mizell says:

Bro. Joel and Amie,

You can count on us. We have been praying for you and will continue. The word of God bring life and healing to the whole body. We await a good report in zjesus mighty name.

His love and ours,
    Garlin & Sandra

14. Roz Maranto says:

Pastor Joel and Amie-
    Praying for you and will be awaiting the good report of The Lord!!! And Pastor Joel you are HEALED IN JESUS NAME AND YOU ARE WHOLE FROM THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD TO THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET IN JESUS NAME!!!
    We love you and Amie and will be pressing in for you!!! God bless!!!

15. Agreeing in Jesus’ Name for Anointed Surgeons, Anesthesiologists & above all else- The Presence of the Holy Spirit to bring manifest excellence & supernatural healing. You are far from finished with your assignment.

16. Brandon says:

Praying for you Pastor Joel! Your faith and determination have been an inspiration to many, including myself. Rest assure, God will reward you! I’m relaxing in the peace of God knowing you will be healed.

17. Vera W. Blakes says:

Pastor Joel,
    You are God’s workmanship and He will complete the work He has begun in you. Continuing to stand with you and Amie believing God for strength and life in Jesus name.

Love,
    Ms. Vera

18. Jamie Wood says:

Acts 10:38 “Jesus went around doing good and healing all those oppressed by the devil.”

I get a vivid picture of Jesus “going around” in the operating room.

You’ll recover well. Stand firm.

19. Jeri says:

Steve & I just prayed for you. Father, move by your Spirt & bring healing to Joel’s body, in Jesus name & for you honor & glory. Amen

20. Linda/Sid Caston says:

With you in spirit and prayer. Sending our love your way. Will be praying for
    Amie also.

21. Christine Floyd says:

In the words of our Victorious King Jesus,” it is finished!” ur healing is won! Will be standing shouting with u & Amie :)

22. Robert Jurjevich says:

Pastor Joel,
    Sandrina and I are praying in agreement with you concerning this procedure, that the Lord Jesus be glorified and the enemy be put to confusion.
    Blessings,
    Robert & Sandrina

23. Sonia Greenhill says:

Prayers in agreement with the healing paid for by the stripes that Jesus bore~ agreeing with all the Heavenly hosts who sing Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and is and is to come ~ be though glorified Lord. Much love and many blessings….

24. Jeanne Strate Fabre says:

I will be praying for you now . (I am listening now to your Dad teaching on faith when I ran across your tweet, God is so good!) . I know that I know you have been redeemed from the curse of The law!

25. Johnny Ortiz says:

Pastor Joel,

We will be praying for you as you undergo this surgery. We believe and trust in a powerful God! Johnny and Ruth

26. Christopher Keller says:

Got your back Pastor Joel! Praying for peace in the river for you and Pastot Amie!

27. Cameron says:

Praying for you both!

28. Sylvia Lea says:

Praying for you both!

29. Llevyn Miller says:

Pastor Joel I will be praying for you and your family By His stripes you are Healed in JESUS name

30. Susan says:

Father I lift up my brother in Christ to you now. Give him the peace that passes all understanding as he is brought into surgery. Give the doctors wisdom and great discernment as they do this procedure. Comfort and watch over his wife and family as they wait. Lord you promised by your strips we are healed. Touch and transform Joel’s life today in such a way he will never need surgery again on his heart. He is a faithful servant of yours, and has touched endless lives with your powerful gospel! I thank you for all the work you have done and will do through him. I ask this in your precious, holy, mighty name, AMEN!

31. Pastor Joel,
    We come to an agreement with you and your wife’s prayers. You are completely healed and blessed in the name Jesus. We are grateful for your life and for being a true example of a righteous man of God

Love from El Rey Jesus Miami

32. Larron Yancey says:

Praying Pastor Joel!

33. Eric Jaquith says:

Hey pastor Joel, my wife and I are sure praying for you guys. I hadn’t read your blog until just now. We love you guys so much. Add our faith and prayers onto everybody else’s:) Thnks for being a hero!

34. Lee Houston says:

You are one tough man of God. love you Pastor Joel

35. Richard Beemer says:

Standing in faith with you Joel in Jesus name!! Will be praying for you tonight and tomorrow

36. Sabine says:

Dear Joel and the whole Stockstill family,
    thank you very much for telling it! I will pray tomorrow from Germany and I am sure that the power of the cross is and stays the most important “thing”. Do not be afraid and be still in the Lord!
    God bless you and your church. I am looking forward to read GOOD news and that Jesus came and won the battle with you!
    Love, Sabine.

37. Mary Dahlke says:

Praying for you Mighty Man of God! That the healing anointing of God us so present in the or, even the Drs and nusres are amzed by His PResence!

38. Ladedria Griffin -Stallworth says:

I do thank God for your ministry. In 2009 you spoke at my church, Christian Faith Center, about going into the highways and byways. God uses me evey holiday to pray with hundreds of professionals on there way to work. Because of your obedience to God’s word many are saved! There is more to come from you Praise God for you!

39. anna fuller says:

Praying for you are your family Joel!

40. Clay says:

Pastor Joel, I love you and your whole family. I’m praying for you from the authority of the name of Jesus! God bless your ministry for years to come.

41. Vera Blakes says:

It is May 23rd and I miss you. I thank God and you (for being obedient) for the call to teach the word. I pray for you to continue to fulfill the call on your life. As always, strength and life to you.